Do you want to drive in the fast lane? Sixt is hiring.
We are Sixt. We have shown what moves us in more than 100 countries around the world. We rent and lease cars, which are like us: fast, modern and known worldwide. But we are much more than that. We are an internationally expanding mobility service provider.
We are one of the market leaders, a facilitator of progress. We love our jobs – as well as our customers. We are innovators, who develop our own ideas in order to react faster than the market. We are both a family and a company.
We reward performance. We are glad to work with people who assume responsibilities. We live the story of free-spirited businesspeople– day in and day out. We are doers. And we are eager to find people who may find their place here, recognizing that we offer a challenging and attractive workplace. We are Sixt.
The Reservations Agent is responsible for handling all inbound calls from out customers. The primary responsibility of the Reservations Agent is to resolve customer issues efficiently and effectively while ensuring the customer receives a positive experience. Our representatives will utilize exceptional decision-making, judgment and communication skills while providing excellent customer service.
- Handle all inbound telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner..
- Schedule customer reservations, answer frequently asked questions and facilitate other information as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards.
- Draft professional correspondence through email.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred.
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Must have the able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc) is a plus.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical (100% employer sponsored for employee coverage), dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team!
Sixt Rent a Car LLC