Get Started: With a job at Sixt.
Sixt International Car Rental Company, is looking for a
Sales / Key Account Manager Belgium
to reinforce our Belgian Sales team!
Purpose of the role
The Sales / Key Account Manager Belgium will take over the responsibility for a variety of existing larger and smaller corporate accounts and will be in charge of growing the business with existing and new customers through a consultative sales approach in Belgium.
Tasks will include
- Full responsibility for developing and managing (Key) Accounts in Belgium. Hereby actively seeking and following-up on opportunities to increase the value for existing customers through consultative selling
- Initiate, negotiate and close contracts with Key Accounts
- Prepare, monitor and hold presentations for complex tenders
- Represent the company to external parties on various levels
Background and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor equivalent degree in Business Management, Tourism or related
- a proven track record in growing a business through consultative selling
- Combined experience in client acquisition as well as in business development with existing clients
- Solid background in successfully initiating, negotiating and closing contracts with Key Accounts
- Broad network on different levels (Management, Travel, Procurement) within Corporate companies in Belgium
- Proficiency native Dutch and advanced French is required, as well as fluency in English
Essential Personal Qualities
- Strong and persistent sales drive, someone who opens doors, creates solutions for the client and closes the deal
- A “hunter” with proven networking and relationship building skills
- A pleasant communicator with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and consumer orientation
- An honest and honest individual
We are Sixt! We have shown what drives us in more than 100 countries around the world! We rent and lease cars, which are like us: fast, modern and known worldwide. But we are much more than that.
We are an internationally expanding mobility service provider. We are one of the market leaders, a facilitator of progress. We love our jobs – as well as our customers! We are innovators, who develop our own ideas in order to react faster than the market. We are both a family and a company.
We reward performance. We are glad to work with people who assume responsibilities. We live the story of free-spirited businesspeople– day in and day out. We are doers. Moreover, we are eager to find people who may find their place here, recognizing that we offer a challenging and attractive workplace. We are Sixt!
Interested? Apply now!?