Otros departamentos de Sixt
Empezar de nuevo: con un empleo en Sixt.
Todavía 3 Plaza/s libre/s
Persona de contacto
Sixt are currently seeking exceptional and phenomenal talent. If you're excited about delivering truly outstanding customer service and enjoy working with a motivated team, we'd love you hear from you.
Following a period of growth we have a fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Returns Agent. With a very competitive salary based on skills, experience and location, our Agents are also entitled to a pension contribution scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The role includes, but it not limited to:
- Greet our customers on the return of their hire for check-in
- Utilising computer based rental systems to update vehicle status
- Collecting and delivering vehicles between car parks and other locations
- Maintaining a good and professional relationship with customers
- Damage reporting
- Ensuring ready lines are full of correct vehicles
The successful individual will:
- Be well presented
- Able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team
- Have a flexible approach to working hours, as we are open 7 days a week
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Previous background in car rental would be an advantage but not essential
Why choose Sixt?
- We offer autonomous work with high responsibility
- We offer an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group
- We offer a varied job with lots of training
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful applicant. Don't be ordinary, be extraordinary and work at Sixt.
Are you interested in this position? Please apply using the button shown.
Please note that, due to the high volume of candidates, unsuccessful applicants will not usually receive feedback.