SRE - Mobility Platform (m/f/d)
Our Site Reliability Engineers are responsible for designing, building and scaling core systems that support our mobility applications running in production. They are versatile technologists who have a lot of experience up and down the stack and are comfortable tuning the Linux kernel, automating cloud infrastructure, writing resilient and high performance code or scaling large distributed systems. Premium service and customer excitement are core values of our business and this touches every fabric of our technology stack too. With the challenge of delivering the best customer experience in their hands, our site reliability teams are constantly looking to optimize our service resiliency, availability and performance using cutting edge technology. We are coding the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family.
DO WHAT YOU LOVE:
- You will apply your “automate all the things” attitude to solve every software and infrastructure challenge.
- You will architect and design mission critical systems for scale, availability and resiliency in mind with minimal operational requirements.
- You will build microservices using Golang and/or Java (or be keen on learning the craft).
- You will dig deep and find the root cause of any issue.
- You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations.
COME AS YOU ARE:
- You have experience in a technology sophisticated environment automating cloud-native applications or solving scalability challenges - ideally in a startup dynamic setting?
- You have used Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible for configuration management?
- You have experience working with AWS, GCE or Azure and running container based stack (preferably Docker)?
- You have development experience in either Go, Python or Ruby?
- You are a team player who values sharing and collaboration over solo plays and speak English?
In addition to the obligatory table football, driving simulators, and ping-pong table, our two dedicated Feel Good Managers focus on the wellbeing of our SIXT Tech colleagues. Amongst other things they will support you with your relocation, finding accommodation, visa issues and help you to organize team events, Meetups, and Townhalls. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the SIXT-Family, you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch, and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. COME AS YOU ARE and DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (in English or German preferred)!
Dein HR Ansprechpartner
THE SIXT WORLD
Erfahre mehr über Sixt auf about.sixt.com.