Linux Admin (m/f/d)
Our Platform Engineers are responsible for designing, building and operating our systems that support our core applications running in production. They are versatile technologists who have a lot of experience with different systems. An understanding of Linux, Automation, Configuration Management and Web Applications Stacks. Premium service and customer excitement are core values of our business and this touches every fabric of our technology stack too. With the challenge of delivering the best customer experience in their hands, our Platform Engineering team is constantly looking to optimize our service resiliency, availability and performance. We are coding the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family.
Do what you love:
- You automate all aspects of the core systems and the deployment of our software.
- You assume end-to-end responsibility for the availability, reliability and efficiency of our core systems.
- You will perform the analysis of new requirements and follow them through to implementation and operation.
- You will dig deep and find the root cause of any issue.
- You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations.
Come as you are:
- You are enjoy working in a technologically sophisticated environment, automating applications and solving complex issues and challenges - ideally in a startup dynamic setting.
- You have experience in these topics Configuration Managment (Puppet, Ansible), Linux, CI/CD (Jenkins) and Containers (Docker).
- You have worked with scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby).
- You have a knowledge of webservers (Apache, NGINX), loadbalancing, security, log management (ELK) and infrastructure services.
- You are a team player who values sharing and collaboration and you are able to work on solo tasks/projects.
In addition to the obligatory table football, driving simulators, and ping-pong table, our two dedicated Feel Good Managers focus on the wellbeing of our SIXT Tech colleagues. Amongst other things they will support you with your relocation, finding accommodation, visa issues and help you to organize team events, Meetups, and Townhalls. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the SIXT-Family, you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch, and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. COME AS YOU ARE and DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (in English or German preferred)!
Dein HR Ansprechpartner
THE SIXT WORLD
Erfahre mehr über Sixt auf about.sixt.com.