Customer Service Agent Dutch (m/f/d) - Berlin
Do you like working closely with the customer to provide the best serivce possible? For the expansion of our Customer Service Team in Berlin, we are currently looking for convincing and competent Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent (m/f/d). Your Role: You answer all Incoming inquires of our Dutch customers in the Netherlands regarding their booking, complaints and invoices. Interested? Apply now! Ideally you are experienced in working as a Customer Service or Call Center Agent (m/f/d) or within another role in the service and support, customer care or reservation sector. Have no relevant professional experience? No problem, apply if you speak Dutch fluently and start with us as a newcomer. You will begin your new job with a 3-week, paid familiarization phase where you will learn everything you need to get started in customer service. In addition, we will provide an above-average compensation plus a performance-based bonus. Sounds interesting? Then become part of our team! Apply now as Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) in Berlin.
What we offer
- ABOVE AVERAGE SALARY: Our employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-based bonus
- PLANNING RELIABLIITY: We are working from Monday until Friday between 8.30AM until 5 PM - no shifts, no weekend
- APPRECIATION: At SIXT, you're not a number! Through small teams with flat hierarchies, we can not only ensure a comprehensive training, but also a friendly environment with great colleagues in an appreciative working atmosphere
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS: For SIXT rental and leasing vehicles as well as offers for fitness, hotels, technology, clothing etc. + Monthly allowance for the public transportation
- REFER A FRIEND BONUS - You would like to work with your friends? We pay for each referal 1500€ gross
- You are fluent in Dutch (written & spoken). An additional language like English, German or another language skill would be an advantage
- You have already experience in customer service and enjoy the contact with customers and work reliably, independently and highly customer-orientated
- You have an excellent and comprehensive verbal expression
- You like to work in international teams and appreciate the exchange with colleagues
You answer all incoming inquires of our Dutch customers and provide advice to the requests of our customers regarding complaints and their invoices. You work very close with other departments to provide the best possible customer service and start with a paid familiarization phase
Dein HR Ansprechpartner
THE SIXT WORLD
Erfahre mehr über Sixt auf about.sixt.com.