Call Center Agent (m/f/d) - DriveNow Italian
Do you like working closely with the customer to provide the best service possible? For the expansion of our Customer Care Team in Berlin, we are currently looking for convincing and competent Italian speaking Call Center Agents (m/f/d). Your Role: You answer incoming questions of our DriveNow customers in Italy regarding their car. Interested? Apply now! Ideally you are experienced in working as a Customer Service or Call Center Agent (m/f/d) or within another role in the service and support, customer care or reservation sector. Have no relevant professional experience? No problem, apply if you speak Italian fluently and start with us as a newcomer. You will begin your new job with a 3-week, paid familiarization phase where you will learn everything you need to get started in customer service. In addition, we will provide an above-average compensation plus a performance-based bonus. Sounds interesting? Then become part of our team! Apply now as a Call Center Agent (m/f/d) for the Italian Customer Care Team in Berlin.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- You provide first class customer care for our up-market clientele for the purpose of enhancing the overall customer experience
- You respond to customer requests and complaints using all forms of communications e.g. telephone, e-mails, letter, web/live chat & social media forums
- You advise our customers in all matters regarding their car or booking
- You are looking to increase customer satisfaction and to actively advance customer loyalty
- You start with a paid familiarization phase of 3 weeks
- You have completed your apprenticeship and gained first professional experience (ideally in the hospitality or tourism industry)?
- You are passionate about customer care and enjoy dealing with customers on the telephone in a professional and friendly manner?
- You work independently, solution-oriented and service-oriented
- You are an organizational and communicative talent, able to cope with a heavy workload and highly dependable?
- You have first experience in dealing with MS Office programs (Outlook, Word or Excel)
- You are fluent in Italian (written & spoken) and English and have an understandable and clear way to speak and express yourself
- You like to work in shifts (and night shifts)
Why Choose Sixt?
▶ ABOVE AVERAGE SALARY: Our employees (m/f/d) receive above-average compensation + performance-based bonus ▶ APPRECIATION: At Sixt, you're not a number! Through small teams with flat hierarchies, we can not only ensure a comprehensive training, but also a friendly environment with great colleagues in an appreciative working atmosphere. ▶ PLANNING RELIABLIITY: You can expect regular working hours (40h / week) and we provide shift schedules 4 weeks in advance. ▶ CAREER POSSIBILITIES: Once a Call Center Agent, always an Call Center Agent? Not with us! Many colleagues who started working in the service center quickly rose and now hold positions in various divisions of Sixt. ▶ EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS: For Sixt rental and leasing vehicles as well as offers for fitness, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ||| Our location in Moabit has a highly convenient connection to public transport. It’s best to reach via the bus M27/X11 (the bus stop is right in front of the building) or via the subway line U9 (1,0km away).
Dein HR Ansprechpartner
THE SIXT WORLD
Erfahre mehr über Sixt auf about.sixt.com.