Senior iOS Developer (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about coding in Swift? Are you enthusiastic about every iOS update? If Metal is more to you than rock music and you have a clear vision for great apps, feel free to apply links to your existing projects in the App Store, or GitHub repositories. Besides having solid Swift knowledge, ideally, you are experienced in one or more of the following topics: Restful APIs with JSON, unit testing and test automation, continuous integration, git, and fastlane. We need your creativity and ambition relating to iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch, Siri, and more! Join us and contribute to our SIXT apps and Rent, Share, Ride products that are creating excitement for our customers at an international scale. You will get to interact with like-minded mobile experts in our own mobile development channels and participate in dev-guilds, lightning talks and regular hacking days, giving you the chance to expand your knowledge of the platforms. We are coding the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership, and an intercultural team. Apply now, join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family.
DO WHAT YOU LOVE
- You play a key role in the development of the SIXT apps in a highly motivated mobile team
- You have high standards in regards to quality which is reflected in your clean code, solid architecture and code-reviewing experience
- You work in an agile setup (SCRUM) with product, design, and backend experts in a proactive and fast-paced environment with flat hierarchies
- You constantly evaluate new technologies and apply them effectively to our products
- You communicate fluently in English and appreciate working in a culturally diverse team
COME AS YOU ARE
- You are a passionate and proactive iOS developer (m/f/d) with plenty of experience with Swift
- You are proficient with cloud-based API communication, persisting data offline, MapKit, CoreLocation, and UIKit
- You are familiar with Dependency Injection, Modularization, Continuous Integration, MQTT, Firebase or Crashlytics
- You enjoy exploring Architectural patterns, App Extensions and Developer Tools or Services
- You completed a university degree, have any relevant qualifications or related work experience
Working at SIXT not only means creating the future of mobility, but also offers personal benefits. This means especially for you: 30 days of vacation, no dress code, choose your own device, support for pension plans & capital-forming benefits, mobility allowance of 20€/month and flexible working hours. Due to the current situation, we are of course working completely in mobile work wherever possible. But even under normal conditions, from now on you can decide from where you want to approach your work: Up to 50% of your monthly working time you can work completely mobile and from anywhere. In addition, we offer you a super international working environment, numerous trainings for your individual development, participation in external conferences and we even organize internal dev & tech talks. Our Feel Good Manager will be happy to help you with the organization or to assist you when you move to Germany from abroad and need to organize visas or other administrative procedures. It's also important to balance out your work: That's why you have access to our employee restaurant (and yes, we insist on restaurant, because it's too high quality for a canteen) as well as various recreational opportunities such as the gaming area, the SIXT soccer team or the SIXT choir - to name just a few. In addition, of course, employee benefits for SIXT rent, share, ride and SIXT+, car leasing offers, discounts with partners for travel, technology, clothing, etc. as well as free cyber sports courses. In addition, your colleagues are pretty awesome. Which is important when you spend so much time together, and besides, no wonder when you get a bonus for referring friends as new employees. If something does bother you, you'll always have someone to confide in through regular feedback sessions, employee surveys or our psychological hotline through the Fürstenberg Institute. Otherwise, we live "work hard, play hard" - our parties are legendary! We also demand and promote DiverSIXTy, a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, in which everyone can develop their personality and ideas.
Dein HR Ansprechpartner
THE SIXT WORLD
Erfahre mehr über Sixt auf about.sixt.com.