As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing your team members while ensuring that we are providing a first-class customer service experience. As an essential part of the team, you will assist with increasing profitability as you train and develop with your staff.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Leading the team to ensure that daily responsibilities and assigned tasks are complete and maintained at performance standard levels
- Training and on-going development of new hires, assuring necessary tools and information is in place to incubate success
- Exerting strong team building skills through goal-setting, motivation and follow up to reach those goals
- Improving the team and facilitating the communication among the members
- Exceeding and meeting departmental objectives, including conversion targets and lead generation
- Creating a sense of ownership within the employees and resolving employee issues, if any
- Communicating the company’s purpose, core values, vision to employees
- Ensuring that the employees follow their schedules properly as designed
- Striving for new ways continually, to increase the opportunities of sales
- Facilitating cross functional communication within employees for improved working conditions
- Active participation in the monthly and weekly meetings
- Documenting general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in sales and customer service
- Strong knowledge of customer care techniques and processes
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Ability to coach, motivate and interact with others
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multi-staff members within the department
- Must have good supervisory and strong communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.