The Benefits Analyst is a valuable member of the Sixt Rent a Car People Management team, responsible for the overall administration of the Health & Welfare plans, Workers Compensation and Leaves of Absence for the US. You will have the opportunity to manage important projects and processes that have direct impact on the department and company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Serve as primary point of contact for various health & welfare employee benefits programs, such as group health, dental, vision, disability, leaves of absence, and 401(k)
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefit processes
- Assists and advises employees on benefits matters regarding eligibility, coverage and provisions
- Manage the administration and compliance of all Leaves of Absences. Provide reporting to HRBPs and management. Maintain configuration of leave programs in HRIS system
- Create communications and training webinars for employees and managers
- Preparation of Form 5500, and annual 401k audit
- Responsible for ACA compliance reporting
- Prepare regular benefit reports extracting data from the database; test system functionality and work with end users to provide system support and troubleshoot system problems
- Plans and administers annual open enrollment period. This includes preparation (or revision) and distribution of materials, conducting meetings to communicate changes to employees, and processing changes within deadlines
- Receive and review benefit appeals, and assists with preparing for the Employee Benefits Committee meetings
- Serve as liaison with benefit plan vendors and third-party administrators to assure proper plan administration, communication and compliance
- Assist with the daily processing of benefit enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, disability claims
- Assist with special projects within the benefits area as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CEBS certification a plus
- 3-5 years experience with employee benefit administration
- 2 years minimum experience administering FMLA, ADA, and Worker’s compensation at a mid to large size company
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements affecting employee benefit programs, including COBRA, ERISA, and ACA
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of 401k plans and administration preferred
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical skills and ability to create useful and actionable reports from data
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work to meet assigned deadlines
- Flexibility to take on other duties as assigned
Why Choose Sixt?
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.