The Regional Quality Manager’s primary responsibility is to support Operations in delivering excellent customer service. This is based on efficient process management and the implementation of internal and external standards, such as Corporate Identity (CI). The position is based in New York/New Jersey and requires frequent travel within the defined region, including branch days at our New York airports.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive a customer-centric culture in your assigned region and ensure customer expectations are not only met but exceeded
- Reporting and follow up on quality related key performance indicators (KPIs) such as Customer Excitement Score (CES)
- Regular virtual and on-site branch visits to check for compliance in defined region
- Liaison between Operations and Headquarters for quality relevant processes and projects
- Creation and development of quality relevant processes
- Lead and support of quality relevant projects
- Bachelor’s in Business, Project Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Work experience in the customer service industry, such as hotel, airline, retail, or car rental preferred
- First-hand experience in supporting projects and working in a team
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environmen
- Must be able to travel 70%
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Why Choose SIXT:
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.