Sixt is looking for a Fleet Assistant to perform administrative functions including managing repairs and work orders in our system. They will also support fleet services to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and cost control. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform fleet inventory daily
- Communicate with dealerships and body shops to confirm repair completion dates
- Assist the Fleet Manager with scheduling vehicle maintenance and repairs as needed: Obtain estimates and parts price quotes, generate purchase orders, and coordinate drivers
- Assist with the making new vehicles ready to rent: Handle spare keys, add documentation and decals to vehicle, assign tag, add to rental software inventory
- Assist with the preparation of vehicles for disposal: Complete basic condition report checklist, verify equipment and parts such as spare keys are complete, coordinate repairs or maintenance with Fleet Manager if required
- Assist with accident reporting and subrogation tasks
- Coordinate tag registrations and renewals for each vehicle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year experience performing administrative tasks in an office environment
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Experience working with vehicle registrations, at an automotive dealership, or in the car rental industry preferred
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose SIXT:
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.