Are you a recent graduate or in your final year and eager to advance your career within a brand that spans across 125 countries? Do you want to be the leader of your own branch, managing a profit and loss account, developing a team of people, and driving forward the future of the SIXT brand? If this sounds like this could be you, then we want to hear from you!
We are passionate about our management trainee scheme and growing and developing talent in our organisation, so we open this scheme to both internal and external applicants. We know this ensures our external applicants have peer support and in turn they can bring new ideas, innovation and creativity that has been developed through placements, or other relevant work experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- As a Graduate Management Trainee, you will take part in rotational placements in our branches as a Rental Sales Agent, Acting Supervisor, Assistant Branch Manager and work alongside our Area Directors on some of our exciting projects.
- This will give our Graduate Trainee’s a chance to learn what makes us stand out from the crowd, give you an opportunity to influence and lead a branch as well as give you a chance to build your own branch culture to drive performance. We will also teach you how to truly deliver SIXT premium customer service.
- You will learn the SIXT DNA and represent the company, its interests, and its culture even towards people who think differently
- Within the Management trainee program, you will attend group workshops, be immersed in our online learning tutorials and work alongside our Head office teams such as Damage, Quality and Sales.
- We will also train you in leadership, development and all things employee relations.
- The scheme covers a number of rotations and is very fast paced, with no two days the same. We expect candidates to be able to relocate regularly throughout their specified area (London, North, Midlands or South) to maximize the schemes potential, and their own development opportunities.
- We are looking for someone who has a commercial business understanding, along with the ability to thrive under pressure and achieve targets
- Experience in Sales, Customer Service or Hospitality would be an advantage.
- You will be a recent graduate or in your final year and eager to advance your career
- You must be available for the Recruitment Assessment day on the 8th September
Why Choose SIXT:
As well as a competitive graduate salary we offer;
* Bonus opportunities
* 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Paid training sessions & further development opportunities
* Company car from our fleet
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Online employee wellbeing and benefits portal
* Discounted rentals for yourself, friends and family
* Discounts on technology, clothing, entertainment, travel etc.