SEA Manager (m/f/d)
For the expansion of our Search Engine Advertising Team in Munich, we are currently looking for a convincing and competent English speaking SEA Manager (m/f/d). You have worked or are currently working as an Online Marketing Manager or SEA / SEM Manager (m/f/d) and have min. 2 years’ experience in performance marketing with Google AdWords? You love to work with numbers and innovative technologies? You like to work in a multinational and multicultural environment? Then Sixt is the right employer for you and you seem to be the right person for us, so join our international SEA Team in Munich.
Do what you love:
- You are responsible for the SEA campaigns which drive rent a car customers to our websites.
- You create, monitor and continuously optimize your paid search campaigns primarily in Google and Yahoo/Bing
- Together with your team lead, you define performance goals and ensure that they are met
- You take responsibility for projects to improve existing processes and ensure the target achievement
- Together with your colleagues you work on the professional development of the team and expand your knowledge into new search engines, countries or ad formats
Come as you are:
- You have min. 2 years experience in online marketing—and an extensive knowledge of Google AdWords
- You have strong communication skills and you are fluent in English - additional French, Spanish or German skills would be a plus
- You possess excellent Excel skills and analytical abilities and you love both numbers and innovative technologies
- You have a highly self-motivated and assertive personality and take ownership of your projects
- Ideally, you are experienced in working with Bing, Yandex or Baidu
In addition to the obligatory table football, driving simulators, and ping-pong table, our two dedicated Feel Good Managers focus on the wellbeing of our SIXT Tech colleagues. Amongst other things they will support you with your relocation, finding accommodation, visa issues and help you to organize team events, Meetups, and Townhalls. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the SIXT-Family, you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch, and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. COME AS YOU ARE and DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (in English or German preferred)!
Your HR contact person
THE SIXT WORLD
Learn more about Sixt. Visit about.sixt.com.