(Junior) Manager International Purchasing - Automotive (m/f/d)
You like to deal with analyzes and calculations and are interested in fleet purchase and contract analysis? You are fluent in English, German and Italian? You have already gained initial experience through an internship in purchasing, sales for B2B, data analysis or controlling? Then we should talk: In order to strengthen our team in the field of international automotive purchase, we are looking for a (Junior) Manager International Purchasing - Automotive (m/f/d) in Munich.
Do what you love:
- You analyze proposals and calculate the fleet costs for our international rental fleet!
- You plan the optimal fleet composition in close collaboration with your colleagues from other departments, particularly in yield and fleet management, controlling and marketing!
- You prepare negotiations with vehicle manufacturers and dealers and accomplish independently!
- You record negotiation results, implement them with legally binding contracts and take over the controlling function of the contractual arrangements!
- You permanently optimize our complex contract parameters!
Come as you are:
- Have you already gained initial experience in purchasing, sales for B2B or comparable professional areas, and are thus business fluent and strong-willed?
- Do you have a degree (e.g. Business Administration, Tourism Management) or a completed vocational training and relevant work experience?
- Are you fluent in English, German and Italian?
- Do you have a strong analytical mind, a quick wit and a very structured way of working?
- Do you enjoy dealing with numbers as well as with your business partners?
SIXT is the number one car rental company in Germany. In addition to the main business areas of car rental and leasing, SIXT offers a range of other services in the mobility sector and enable its customers to offer mobility solutions from one minute to three years. Our SIXT employees expect: EMPLOYEES BENEFITS ▶ Travel allowance ▶ Conditions for SIXT rental cars and leasing vehicles ▶ Discounts on fitness, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ Supplementing our company restaurant and café. CORPORATE CULTURE ▶ A start-up mindset with the structure and power of an established group ▶ A sphere of responsibility in which everyone can independently and freely act ▶ Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels ▶ Flexible working hours ▶ A dynamic & appreciative team ▶ Regular team events. DEVELOPMENT ▶ Paid training and further training opportunities according to individual needs.
Your HR contact person
THE SIXT WORLD
Learn more about Sixt. Visit about.sixt.com.