Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Corporate Account Manager will work closely with the sales team to ensure support and acquisition of new accounts. He/she will be essential in growing our business and inside sales team.
- Independently identify new customers for Sixt products and arrange personal appointments with decision-makers
- Work closely with the sales management team to ensure support and efficient implementation of new accounts
- Provide ongoing communication and support to new and existing clients
- Develop and lead new members to the inside sales team as we expand in the United States
- Continuously manage multiple concurrent tasks
- As we grow, oversee other members of the inside sales team, and assist with the operation of local sales with the set-up of accounts including: providing sales materials, rate sheets, contracts etc. in Salesforce.com
- Analyze potential customers to offer Sixt products that fit their needs
- Implement new customers with correct booking tools and payment cards
- Support current customers with account maintenance and trouble-shooting
- Maintenance of sales email account and corporate sales telephone line
- Managing call center corporate leads program
- Provide sales reporting and analyze reports for the team
- Respond to and handle unfamiliar situations with limited or no supervisory guidance
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- 3 years of Outside Sales experience preferred
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
- Existing network of decision-makers in the business travel industry preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Travel less than 30%, or as required
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Why Choose Sixt?
With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.