Corporate Mobility Consultants
Do you have a passion for sales and want to grow your salary depending on your own performance? Then Sixt is the place for you. As a Telesales Agent, you'll make proactive outbound telephone calls to existing account portfolio and prospects using existing database, marketing campaigns, referrals and self-generated leads. Will manage the sixt business portal by contacting and responding to all leads generated through our sixt business portal. Responsible for the total management of a portfolio of smaller contracted accounts managed over the telephone from US Headquarters.
What you’ll do to be Sixt-cessful:
- Account management and negotiation for cross selling
- Developing and maintaining relationship with B2B corporate accounts
- Yearly rate and account reviews for new and existing clients
- Maintain an accurate and up to date database of customers and prospects: using Salesforce.com
- Proactively pursue sales leads generated from a variety of sources: internet, call center, database
- Support current customers with account maintenance and trouble-shooting
- Win new business in line with agreed parameters
- Reaching and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Minimum 380 outbound calls per week
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
What you’ll need:
- Associates degree (Preferred)
- 3 years of outbound sales experience or related required
- Must have computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- You have a genuine passion for sales
- Strong administration, organization, time management and planning skills
- Good communication skills, at all levels within a business
- You love a challenge and are motivated to exceed targets
- Energetic and success oriented individuals
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
Your HR contact person
THE SIXT WORLD
Learn more about Sixt. Visit about.sixt.com.