As a Rental Sales Agent, your priority is to provide exceptional customer service. You will learn about the customer’s rental needs, and work to upgrade them to a more premium vehicle and additional services that will enhance their experience. Each day will be challenging and exciting for the right person!
• As an RSA at a Downtown Branch you will learn every aspect of a branch: rental sales, customer service, car preparation and Fleet Planning.
• If you are a Sixt downtown employee, this can be your next step to an Airport RSA, Senior RSA or other leadership roles
• This is an ideal role for someone who wants to hit the gas on their career
What you’ll do to be Sixt-cessful:
- Ensure the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
- Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and upselling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
- Meet all sales and service standards
- Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch
- Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner
- Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed
- Ask about customer experience with Sixt; recording feedback to improve future rental experience
- Discreetly check incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of rental
- Plan and forecast location fleet needs
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions as needed
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year customer service or sales experience
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.