Social Media Specialist
As a Social Media Specialist you will accelerate our Sixt careers social media presence. This person will interact with our online community to drive engagement and promote our brand to potential candidates. They will also ensure all content across social media and our website is accurate and up to date. Each day will be challenging and exciting for the right person!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- • Promote brand awareness and keep up to date information using Sixt careers social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Glassdoor and the company website
- • Responsible for taking pictures and writing content for social media as well as any programs to support Sixt careers
- • Engage with fan communities across multiple platforms daily, consistently monitoring target audiences, analyzing fan sentiment and reviewing posts mentioning the brand
- • Respond to inbound social messages and brand mentions related to Sixt careers
- • Work with marketing on creating marketing material for career events and internal programs
- • Manage effective messaging for brand through email marketing and monthly newsletter
- • Manage website to make sure information is up to date and accurate including highlighting upcoming recruiting events and featuring hot jobs
- • Create PowerPoint presentations for external or internal events
- • Manage special projects geared towards helping to elevate the recruitment process and building brand recognition
- • Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field, or substantial social media experience
- • Experience in digital marketing or communications is a plus
- • Advanced knowledge of best practices, standards and insights of all relevant platforms and their functions, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Yelp, and Snapchat
- • Strong copywriter with the ability to understand, adapt and execute use of brand voice
- • Excellent PC and Windows computer skills - fully adept in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- • Ability to work with social scheduling applications or electronic customer communication and online analytical or reporting tools
- • Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- • You must not need sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Why Choose Sixt?
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Your HR contact person
THE SIXT WORLD
Learn more about Sixt. Visit about.sixt.com.