Admin Assistant (ATL AP)
The Title and Registration Admin will be responsible for the preparation, entry, maintenance, as well as validation of several data and document types. The responsibility of the Title and Registration Admin is focused on the behind the scenes processes that help the department best service the fleet locations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assemble, maintain, and record information
- Validating information and invoices
- Follow up with vendors about pending work
- Handling and distributing supplies and inventory
- Knowledge of MS Office software Word and Excel
- Dependable, cooperative and willing to assist others
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good analytical skills and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Why Choose Sixt?
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Your HR contact person
THE SIXT WORLD
Learn more about Sixt. Visit about.sixt.com.