Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitor and track of all shift activities (vehicles cleaned, vehicles moved, next day vehicle needs, etc.)
- Fleet planning and dispatching for hourly, daily, and weekly forecast demand
- Coordinate vehicles transfers between branches in the area
- Ensure the effective process of all types of car rental transactions
- Communicate with both internal and external contacts
- Responsible for Inventory Management
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year experience performing administrative tasks in an office environment
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
Your HR contact person
THE SIXT WORLD
Learn more about Sixt. Visit about.sixt.com.