As a Greeter, you are responsible for welcoming customers and ensuring an enjoyable experience during the rental process.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to every customer that enters the branch
- Handle different situations daily
- Direct customers in the right direction based on their needs
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- EExcellent relationship building skillsxcellent management skills
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to work 25 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc.) a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.