Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion. We are more than 7.500 employees across 112 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place, we have the right position for you! We are looking for a Rental Sales Agent who is willing to work in one of our branches in Brussels. You’re responsible for daily operations at the branch in direct contact with our clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will help daily operations in one of branches in Brussels
- Managing customer queries and concerns regarding vehicle rental
- Completing transactions for vehicle rental on the front office desks
- Selling Sixt's full product range, offering exciting opportunities for ancillary sales enthusiasts
- Maximising 'walk in' business
- Monitoring reservation and vehicle rental returns
- Reconciling and accounting for money paid and received
- Have previous experience in a sales driven environment
- Hold a full and clean driving license
- Be well presented, approachable and friendly
- Be computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Be able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team to meet deadlines and hit targets
- Be able to work shifts, weekends and holiday periods on a rota system and if needed in different locations
- Have a high standard of verbal English and Dutch or French
Why Choose Sixt?
We offer autonomous work with high responsibility, an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group We offer a varied job with lots of training!