As a Sr. Fleet Planner, you are responsible for the day-to-day planning and running of the fleet to ensure efficient and safe operations. You will monitor various shift activities and perform other fleet-related duties, as well as train and mentor the fleet planners and customer service agents.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Carry out all current tasks of a Fleet Planner including but not limited to:
- Monitor and track of all shift activities (vehicles cleaned, vehicles moved, next day vehicle needs, etc.)
- Fleet planning and dispatching for hourly, daily, and weekly forecast demand
- Coordinate vehicles transfers between branches in the area
- Ensure the effective process of all types of car rental transactions
- Communicate with both internal and external contacts
- Responsible for Inventory Management
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- Follow up with customer service agents on a daily basis and report issues and work on solutions
- Oversee quality checks to ensure accuracy
- Assist the branch manager with scheduling
- Train and mentor all incoming fleet planners and customer service agents.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a SIXT Fleet Planner role preferred
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.