As a Jr Regional Sales Performance Manager, you will train and develop the rental sales agents and branch managers in the areas of sales and service. The primary focus is training on optimizing the rental experience by selling extras based on the customer's needs and providing exceptional customer service. You will be entrusted with educating our rental sales agents on our products and the Sixt Sales and Service process. You will be expected to become the expert on our fleet and ancillary products and ensure that the branches in your region are properly educating our customers on the products that will enhance their rental experience. Regional Sales Performance Managers will be incentivized and evaluated on predetermined service and sales goals and standards.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Train the rental agents on how to create the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
- Coach rental agents on how to improve sales and service
- Train and coach branch managers on how to coach the rental agents on sales, service, and goal setting
- Hold workshops for rental agents reviewing sales cycle and role plays
- Implement motivational contests to build employee morale and improve branch culture
- Advise as an expert on all vehicles in the Sixt fleet, all protection items, and all extras
- Do demonstrations on how to make expert recommendations and present every product to every customer every time
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
- Meet all sales and service standards
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the office area
- Handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Meet with the branch manager and regional manager to review branch progress
- Handle all telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2+ years of sales training or coaching experience
- Minimum 5 years customer service or sales experience
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Likely to require at least 30% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.