We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. We should explicitly mention that we offer uncapped variable bonus payments based on sales performance if we are allowed to do so in the US
· 10 plus years of experience in an equivalent sales or business development role
· Proven track record of negotiating deals with big multinational corporations, including experience in running RFPs or tender processesExcellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong analytical and organizational skills required
· Established network within US travel industry is a plus
· Proficient in MS Office 365 applications
· Must be able to travel up to 50% (higher travelling required in my eyes!)Must have a valid driver's license
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
· Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc.) is a plus
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
Sales at SIXT also set the impact rate. SIXT goes full throttle in many business areas and for this reason the pulse beats faster in sales too. You have the opportunity here to expand the market leader in Germany with us and to conquer it in Europe and thus accompany SIXT intensively in its international expansion. International sales on a course for growth with a dynamic working atmosphere and innovative products and services are waiting for you. If you share our passion for cars and in what you do and always want to be number one, then seize the opportunity to be part of the team.
SIXT stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. With nearly $2,5 billion in revenue and a presence in over 110 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA alone, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates. Founded as a small car rental company in Pullach near Munich, Germany, today at SIXT we unite all our mobility products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) all in a single mobility platform ONE, which gives our customers access to a fleet of 242,000 vehicles, the services of 2,500 partners and 5 million drivers worldwide. SIXT hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. SIXT is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.