Do you like working closely with customers to provide the best service possible? We are currently looking for out-of-the- box thinkers who would love to engage with our customers.
As a Customer Care Specialist for Las Vegas Contact Center, you will be is responsible for handling all inbound calls from our customers. Your primary responsibility is to resolve customer issues efficiently and effectively while ensuring the customer receives a positive experience. You will utilize exceptional decision-making, judgment and communication skills while providing excellent customer satisfaction.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards
- Handle all inbound telephone and email inquiries and de-escalate in a friendly and helpful manner
- Provide advice to the requests of our customers regarding complaints and their invoices
- Work very close with other departments to provide the best possible customer service
- Draft professional correspondence through email.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in customer service and enjoy the contact with customers and work reliably, independently and highly customer-orientated
- Excellent management skills
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Why Choose SIXT:
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.