Scrum Master (m/f/d)
SIXT is one of the biggest technology-driven mobility companies in the world, probably best known for our Rent-a-Car business in over 100 countries in the world. One key for success is our dynamic and flexible reservation system that helps customers find exactly the right rental car, from a fun car for their vacations via an exciting business car to a van for a move. This includes knowing about tens of thousands of dynamically changing rates and enabling customers to find the best value through a wide variety of channels, including the SIXT App on their mobile phones, the Internet, travel agents or corporate portals. The team who owns this system is currently looking for a Scrum Master (m/f/d) to help them take it to the next level: We are working on bringing all this complex business logic to a modern, cloud-native, micro services-based architecture written in Go while keeping the current PHP-based system open for business – an enterprise similar to exchanging the wings of a plane in full flight. At the same time, we are constantly adding new features in close collaboration with our business teams. We are already using agile processes but think that we can make big improvements with your support. We are coding the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family.
DO WHAT YOU LOVE:
- You support the Rent-a-Car Reservation team in adding new features and migrating business logic to the cloud, delivering high quality software products
- You eliminate impediments persistently and push for an optimal use of Scrum and agile principles
- You moderate meetings efficiently, improve maturity and self-organization of the team permanently and do not hesitate solving personal conflicts
- You select the right approach to overcome obstacles and make improvements from your well-filled tool-box of agile methods
- You promote the use of Scrum at SIXT within a team of agile developers and coach across departments, becoming a member of the community of scrum masters and agile coaches at SIXT
COME AS YOU ARE:
- You have already worked as a Scrum Master for at least 2 years and ideally been involved in an agile transformation process
- Your passion for agile software engineering is driving you and you enjoy working with people as well as IT technology
- You have profound knowledge in Scrum, you make use of the entire range of agile ideas and you have experience in methods like XP, Kanban and further development tools
- You possess excellent English language skills and you enjoy bringing different types of people and points of view together
- You ideally know the principles of contemporary software engineering such as DDD and Microservice architecture
In addition to the obligatory table football, driving simulators, and ping-pong table, our two dedicated Feel Good Managers focus on the wellbeing of our SIXT Tech colleagues. Amongst other things they will support you with your relocation, finding accommodation, visa issues and help you to organize team events, Meetups, and Townhalls. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the SIXT-Family, you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch, and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. COME AS YOU ARE and DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Join our 650 IT colleagues and apply now (in English or German preferred)!
Tu contacto en RR.HH.
THE SIXT WORLD
Obtén más información sobre Sixt. Entra en about.sixt.com.