Supervisor (Sales and Service) - Gatwick
We are looking for service-oriented Sales Advisors with strong sales skills and the desire to support and oversee our great team at our Gatwick Airport branch. We also welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career, and are keen to hear from those in hospitality, trained hotel specialists, salespeople, travel agents, receptionists or service personnel ,
Your guaranteed earnings will be £20,800 with the opportunity to earn so much more. (OTE £30,000)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To promote and sell Sixt rent a car products and services to achieve and exceed branch targets
- To target, monitor and develop staff to achieve and exceed branch targets
- To monitor and administer all staff sales incentives within the branch
- To induct staff according to the company procedures and equal opportunities policy
- Identify training and development needs in conjunction with the Training Department and ensure these are actioned
- To develop all staff to deliver the highest levels of customer service and ensuring total customer satisfaction
- Succession planning by developing staff to greater levels of responsibility
- To liaise with Fleet office to achieve necessary vehicle levels to maximize business opportunities
- To ensure that Sixt maintenance and sale car procedure levels are monitored regularly
- To ensure effective monitoring of vehicle preparation in accordance with the ready for rent checklist
- Organise staff working shifts to maximize service levels and keep costs in line with agreed budgets
- To ensure the safety of staff, customers, premises, vehicles, cash and equipment by encouraging and monitoring best practices at all times
- To ensure all branch administration is completely accurate according to Sixt rent a car operating procedures, and deadlines are met
- Strong operator that is able to drive the business
- Presentation, selling and negotiation skills, together with the ability to produce results
- Strong leadership and effective communication skills
- Have good communication and leadership skills and be able to motivate and encourage good team work
- Strong people management skills that enjoys a challenge and working to targets
- A flexible approach to working hours as we are open 7 days per week
- You hold a valid driver's licence that allows you to drive in the UK
Why Choose Sixt?
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly basic salary + a performance-based bonus ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for Sixt car hire ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at SIXT stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.