The Corporate People Business Partner is directly responsible for employee relations for our corporate functions.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- • In this role, you will directly support your managers by assisting them in carrying out their responsibilities with regard to people related matters; this includes interpreting and
advising on employment policies, programs and guidelines
• Works closely with other corporate HR teams to adjust, administer, and broker HR services related to compensation, benefits, LOA’s, workers compensation, etc.
• Understands and uses People Management KPI’s to advise the business on actions and guidance given
• Ensures new employee orientation
• Hold regular People Management meetings with managers in area of responsibility
• Coordinate and conduct employee feedback sessions with managers as appropriate; assist management with action planning
• Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures as part of continuous improvement in services provided by PM
• Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation
• Assists with staff development for HQ Employees
- • Participates on committees, special projects and seeks additional responsibilities as appropriate
- • Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- • Bachelor’s degree required in human resources or related area; master’s degree preferred
• Minimum five years of experience in human resources, with at least two years as a business partner
• Ability to travel up to 5% within the US is required
• Thorough knowledge of employment laws and application thereof
• Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills with all levels of employees in the English language; including the demonstrated ability to present in front of an audience
- • Strong project management and implementation of programs experience
- • Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
Why Choose SIXT:
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.