The Operations Trainer will achieve training objectives by training all classroom led trainings, creating training materials to align with company goals, follow-up with onboarding and track training completion.
- Conducts all Get your basics, Basic Fresh Up, Basic Excellence and any other classroom led training
- Continually updates training materials to align with operational needs
- Maintains the appearance of the training center up to Sixt standards
- Performs in person coaching at the branch level
- Tracks all training completion for the participants
- Oversees organizing training dates, travel, and direct billing accounts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of training experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience
- Comfortable presenting in front of large crowds
- Clear understanding of the training process
- Strong vendor management skills related to hotel accounts and lunch options during training
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.