Do you want to develop yourself in an international and dynamic company with innovative products? Do you have a passion for sales and want to grow your salary depending on your own performance? Then Sixt is the place for you. We are looking for a competent and experienced Sales Performance Manager.
• Partner with local managers to identify and analyse areas of revenue generation opportunities for products and/or services in support of business goals and to monitor the sales agents overall effectiveness throughout the sales process.
- • Consult, train, mentor, and coach local managers and associates in areas that include revenue generation performance issues and overall sales effectiveness.
- • Execute local sales training programs and keep updated on new training methods and techniques.
- • Assess and analyze business needs with recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
- • Develop and maintain training materials related to sales initiatives including presentations, job aids, participant handouts, virtual class materials, and other resources.
- • Work cross-functionally between various departments to help measure, analyze and enhance the performance of revenue generation activities connected with counter sales effectiveness.
- • Identify and analyze areas of revenue generation opportunities for products and/or services in support of business goals and monitor locations overall effectiveness throughout the sales process.
- • Analyze location's performance and understanding of goal setting
- • Coordinate communication related to counter sales initiatives, products and processes
- • Run and participate in various meetings and conference calls with a wide range of participants.
- • Effectively and efficiently coach others on specific sales techniques.
- • Fully comply with all company Health and Safety requirements, including reporting all accidents, near accidents, and hazards.
Skills / Competencies
- • Minimum of 2 - 3years of Sales experience / Training experience /Management experience
- • Ability to Travel 60 - 70%
- • Presentation/coaching skills.
- • Strong leadership, creativity and analytical skills.
- • Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
Why Choose Sixt?
This position contributes significantly to overall success of the business by providing sound coaching and sales techniques, guidance and administration, which result in targets being exceed.