Client Experience Manager, Car Sales (Used Car Sales & Inventory Manager)
As Used Car Sales Manager (we call it Client Experience Manager, Car Sales), your priority is to ensure that your team is equipped to provide an exceptional car buying experience for our customers. You will inspire and motivate your team while paving the way for their success. This role will be critical in launching our expansion of our flagship Fort Lauderdale location which is soon moving to a much larger location. Each day will be challenging and exciting for the right person!
What you’ll do to be Sixt-cessful:
- Ensure the optimal car-buying experience by maximizing sales opportunities for every customer
- Guide your team through the sales process, including answering inbound customer communication, processing appraisals, submitting credit applications, and presenting loan decisions to customers
- Help interview, select, onboard, and train a team of Customer Excitement Agents and give them the tools, resources, and guidance they need to be successful. Employee development is an essential part of this role
- Assist your team with generating real-time financing and warranty options that best complement their desires
- Gather and process customer data accurately to complete transaction paperwork
- Ensure timely and efficient delivery of vehicles to customers
- Serve as an expert in our products and services
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
- Collaborating with leadership, peers, and direct reports to drive meaningful results
- Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs
- Use tools to analyze market data to price vehicle inventory daily
- Conduct and document ongoing refresher safety training within the sales department
- Conduct periodic self-inspection for hazards within the sales department—recommend and document corrective action and action taken
- Ensure that associates follow safety policy and practices and that they report all accidents immediately
- Obtain used-car inventory directly from consumers and our rental fleet
- Set pricing using provided tools and datasets
- Understand reconditioning costs
- Make prudent purchasing decisions for the company
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ Years work experience in automotive retail or wholesale acquisition/procurement, appraising, and inventory pricing
- Preferred: Experience in F&I (Finance & Insurance)
- Understanding of the retail and wholesale auto sales processes
- Prior experience with strategic planning, analytics, process improvement, and guiding teams to exceed goals
- Excellent analytical and valuation skills, with a process orientation
- Available to work weekends
- Strong financial and business acumen and the ability to drive revenue and profitability
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms…they are designer clothes!
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a decided plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
Career Growth Aspirations? After success in this role, opportunities may include: Regional Director, Car Sales Other Corporate or Field Support Role Competitive Benefits: Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
Your HR contact person
THE SIXT WORLD
Learn more about Sixt. Visit about.sixt.com.