As a VIP Roadside Agent, your primary responsibility is to guide the customer to the ultimate luxury car rental experience by meeting sales goals and providing exceptional customer service in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling all sales and customer support related questions for customers and partners
- Responsible for ensuring call resolution in a timely manner while maintaining the highest level of quality support with every customer interaction
- Handle advanced roadside cases mechanical breakdowns, accidents (vehicle un-drivable), long distance tows > 100 miles
- Answer customer emails in a timely and professional matter
- Achieve call center metrics as defined
- Handle simple escalated roadside cases.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Why Choose SIXT:
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.