Test Automation Engineer - backend API (m/f/d)
You are a Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d), have tested software platforms and have experience in test automation? Then, you are the right fit for us! We are building our high specialized Test Automation Team to strengthen our QA team; this is the moment to join us and contribute. Our Quality Automation Engineer (m/f/d) will work among the QA team to evaluate User Stories, write and design automated Test Cases to ensure quality control standards are achieved. We need a Quality Automation Engineer (m/f/d) who will be successful in growing, developing, and implementing automated testing solutions to maximize testing coverage and reduce time2deploy. We are looking for a team member who embraces the Agile mindset which includes positive attitude, thirst for knowledge, goal of team success, pragmatism and a willingness to fail. Using all your creative and analytic skills to implement a set of functional and non-functional automated test cases, would allow you to be a substantial contributor to our product development and customer satisfaction. We are coding the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the SIXT-Family.
Do what you love:
- You will work in an agile software development environment with state-of-the-art technology (microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Amazon Web Services).
- You will develop and execute automated tests on the API level.
- You will work among the QA team to evaluate User Stories, write and design automated Test Cases to ensure quality control standards.
- You will support your agile team in developing integration and functional end2end testing.
- You will create and execute non-functional tests in the areas of security, usability and performance.
Come as you are:
- You have a degree in computer science or similar technical field and experience in a similar position.
- You feel at home in the area of software testing and have experience in quality assurance of software and related test processes, methodologies and tools (e.g. continuous integration, automated testing).
- You have good programming skills (e.g. Java, golang, scripting languages) and knowledge in test automation.
- You are a team player, show motivation and enjoy communication, interacting with a lot of different stakeholders in a proactive way.
- You speak and write English fluently.
In addition to the obligatory table football, driving simulators, and ping-pong table, our two dedicated Feel Good Managers focus on the wellbeing of our SIXT Tech colleagues. Amongst other things they will support you with your relocation, finding accommodation, visa issues and help you to organize team events, Meetups, and Townhalls. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the SIXT-Family, you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch, and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. COME AS YOU ARE and DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (in English or German preferred)!
Jouw HR Contactpersoon
THE SIXT WORLD
Voor meer informatie over Sixt, zie about.sixt.com.