Software Developer Cobol/Java (m/f/d)
What does it mean to work with us? SUCCESS: SIXT is an IT company with a very large car pool. Our inhouse development team is the driving force behind the SIXT software which enables and optimizes the daily work of more than 6,000 employees in over 100 countries. We shape the future of mobility through innovation by using modern technologies! SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision paths enable us to be extremely dynamic and always one step ahead. OWNERSHIP: You take over responsibility. You build it, you run it. TEAM: We are more than 15 nationalities committed to the SIXT DNA. Participate in the daily business context, join our regular team events and enjoy IT talks, common conferences and spontaneous beergarden get-togethers. We are coding the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family.
DO WHAT YOU LOVE:
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and further development of our backend software.
- You relish the challenge of migrating legacy applications to new technologies.
- You will corporate with the Product Management Team and implement solutions independently.
- You will adhere to our high quality and performance standards through comprehensive test coverage and documentation.
- You enjoy experimenting with latest technologies, frameworks and tools.
COME AS YOU ARE:
- You hold a degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience and you have got at least 3 years of working experience in software development?
- You have got good knowledge and hands-on experience of Cobol and SQL on Unix-based operating systems?
- You have got basic knowledge of an object-oriented programming language (Java, PHP) and relish the opportunity to expand it and put it into practice?
- You have already worked with version control systems (GIT, CVS) and also foster the principles of Agile methods and quality assurance?
- You speak German and English fluently and show a high level of commitment and team spirit?
In addition to the obligatory table football, driving simulators, and ping-pong table, our two dedicated Feel Good Managers focus on the wellbeing of our SIXT Tech colleagues. Amongst other things they will support you with your relocation, finding accommodation, visa issues and help you to organize team events, Meetups, and Townhalls. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the SIXT-Family, you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch, and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. COME AS YOU ARE and DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (in English or German preferred)!
Jouw HR Contactpersoon
THE SIXT WORLD
Voor meer informatie over Sixt, zie about.sixt.com.