Corporate Agile Coach (m/f/d)
SIXT SE is one of the biggest technology-driven mobility companies in the world, active with its products rent, share, ride and leasing in over 100 countries. Our vision is to offer world-class wheel based integrated mobility services from one minute to several years. Key success factor therefore is our kick-ass SIXT Tech Force. We structured our IT-related departments across the globe towards a truly product-focused organization by merging business with IT on three levels: Teams > Trains > Corporate. Key objectives of the corporate level are: developing and implementing agile guidance for all trains and teams, providing full transparency on all levels and maximizing business value by identifying and solving all kinds of impediments along the way. We are engineering the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family. We are coding the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now and join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family.
DO WHAT YOU LOVE:
- You take the functional lead of the central SIXT Agile Competence Center and implement agile guidelines.
- You act as expert lead of our agile guild.
- You eliminate impediments on corporate level by actively sparring with Engineering Managers.
- You moderate meetings efficiently, improve maturity and self-organizing trains permanently.
- You ensure the most valuable level of transparency and present your findings to the Board of Directors.
COME AS YOU ARE:
- You have already worked as Agile Coach for at least 7 years and ideally drove an agile transformation process of a large enterprise (>100 IT employees) successfully?
- You customized enterprise-scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, Enterprise Kanban), tracked company objectives via key metrics and know how to use JIRA effectively?
- You took ownership of your pro-active implemented measures and will fight for the optimum even on top-management level?
- You possess excellent English and ideally German language skills and you enjoy bringing different types of people, views and cultures together?
- You ideally know the principles of contemporary software engineering (e.g. DDD, Microservice architecture) and you are experienced with basic MS Office applications (PPT, XLS)?
In addition to the obligatory table football, driving simulators, and ping-pong table, our two dedicated Feel Good Managers focus on the wellbeing of our SIXT Tech colleagues. Amongst other things they will support you with your relocation, finding accommodation, visa issues and help you to organize team events, Meetups, and Townhalls. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the SIXT-Family, you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch, and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. COME AS YOU ARE and DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (in English or German preferred)!
Jouw HR Contactpersoon
THE SIXT WORLD
Voor meer informatie over Sixt, zie about.sixt.com.