The Treasury Department at SIXT-USA is looking for a Treasury Analyst. The Treasury Analyst will support Treasury operations and will report to the Treasury Manager, while working closely with counterparts in Germany.
** This is a hybrid role in Fort Lauderdale, FL - 4 days onsite, 1 day remote **
• Facilitate ongoing account funding needs based on overall cash position to meet working capital requirements.
• Provide analytical support to strategic treasury initiatives; adhere to the department’s compliance of internal controls.
• Monitor and evaluate monthly bank fees, provide trend analysis, and find cost reduction opportunities.
• Act as administrator for banking platforms and maintain bank account information, including signatories and on-line users.
• Support roll out of various Corporate Card programs across United States and Canada and manage day to day administration of Corporate Card programs while actively helping branches and other departments access the program tools they need to succeed.
• Assist in management of letter of credit agreements, including reviewing legal documents and financial schedules; and coordinating between various departments and Germany.
• Ensure all treasury processes and related internal controls, policies and procedures are operating effectively.
• Routinely assist in daily departmental activities, as well as with special and long-term project initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or other business-related fields.
• Strong analytical skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• 2+ years of experience in Treasury.
• Previous experience in Finance/Treasury or Accounting related fields.
• Cashflow forecasting, working capital modeling, or asset-backed securitization experience.
• Exposure to banking and treasury systems.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!