What to expect:
The Claims Supervisor will be responsible for supervising a team of claims specialists, ensuring that all claims are handled efficiently and effectively. Working closely with the Claims Department upper management to drive performance and achieve team success.
What you’ll do to be Sixt-cessful:
- Supervise and manage a team of claim specialists, ensuring that all claims are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Meet with claim specialist individually each month to discuss quality checks/reviews, progress, and provide coaching/feedback to help your team improve their performance and achieve their goals.
- Exerting strong team building skills through goal setting, and motivation.
- Organize workflows and ensure that employees understand their duties and delegated tasks.
- Evaluate claims to determine the appropriate course of action, including negotiation, settlement, or closure.
- Handle escalated disputes of damage responsibility.
- You'll be expected to review and analyze claims and performance data to identify trends and patterns.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the claims process from initial claim submission to payment.
- Prepare reports and presentations on claims performance data for upper management, including analysis of trends and recommendations for process improvements.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Associate degree (required), Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years managerial experience.
- Must have good supervisory and strong communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work under stressful and unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service.
- Excellent work ethic; willing to take on multiple tasks.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in Data Processing, Controlling, Customer Service preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Dependable, cooperative, and willing to assist others.
- Knowledge of MS Office software Word and Excel
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane.
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, etc.) is a plus.
$23 per hour
About the department:
Listening to our customers - nothing is more important to us. We are always available if there are questions, requests, or problems. Whether by phone, email, online chat, or social media, whether in German or English: we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!