SIXT Rent a Car is looking for Fleet Support Administrator, this position will perform administrative functions including managing repairs and work orders in our system and are responsible for the day-to-day planning and running of the fleet to ensure efficient and safe operations. They will also support scheduling and overseeing repairs and fleet management to ensure appropriate utilization, accuracy, efficiency, and cost control. The ideal candidate will be an organized multitasker with strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service.
General Duties and Responsibilities for Fleet Assisting:
- Perform fleet inventory daily: Account for vehicles, communicate with dealerships and body shops to confirm repair completion dates
- Assist the Fleet Manager with scheduling vehicle maintenance and repairs as needed: Obtain estimates and parts price quotes, generate purchase orders and coordinate drivers
- Assist with the making new vehicles ready to rent: Handle spare keys, add documentation and decals to vehicle, assign tag, add to rental software inventory
- Assist with the preparation of vehicles for disposal: Complete basic condition report checklist, verify equipment and parts such as spare keys are complete, coordinate repairs or maintenance with Fleet Manager if required
- Assist with accident reporting and subrogation tasks
- Coordinate tag registrations and renewals for each vehicle
- Monitor and track of all shift activities (vehicles cleaned, vehicles moved, next day vehicle needs, etc.)
- Fleet planning and dispatching for hourly, daily, and weekly forecast demand
- Perform other duties as assigned.
General Duties and Responsibilities for Fleet Planning:
- Under general supervision, oversee and facilitate the movement of within locations, as needed. Interacts indirectly with customers by ensuring proper employee and vehicle placement. Provide service to internal and external customers.
- Monitors the ready line and communicates with all levels of Sixt employees regarding the fluctuating car inventory and availability.
- Oversees the entire lot coordination of cars and employees from check in area, service area to the ready line.
- Assists Rental Sales Agents with counter sales by providing information on available specialty vehicles while retaining the proper amount of these vehicles for existing reservations.
- Directs third party providers to ensure proper car movement and availability.
- Assists internal and external customers with all inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner both on the telephone and in person.
- Assists/Advises customers with Emergency Roadside Service Calls, Vehicle Exchanges, Lost and Found inquiries, Lot Exiting Procedures, and with any other needs.
- Follows and maintains Quality Assurance Standards as issued by the company. Reconciles idle, overdue and missing mileage reports. Coordinates fleet movements.
Effort and Working Conditions
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to travel 5-10% of the job, which includes by airplane
- Ability to communicate effectively in other languages is a plus.
About the department:
As a mobility service provider, our Branches & Operations division is the point of contact with our customers: whether by phone, app or directly in our SIXT branches. This means: premium service directly to the customer, advice and sales in exchange and responsibility for the rental process of our premium fleet. As part of a team, it is easier to explain our products, find the best solution for the customer and manage the day-to-day business.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!