Sixt is looking for an Instructional Design Specialist to create, develop, and maintain all learning content including, eLearning – web-based courses, presentations, job aids, and multimedia assets. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of instructional design principles and learning strategies
- Strong skills in design and editing of multimedia content
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Design and create suitable instructional material for the implementation of training solutions based on sound instructional design principles.
- Design and create computer-based, web-based, or multimedia-based learning courses, graphics, animation, learning videos and/or content for use in presentations, training programs, internal sites, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Maintain eLearning content
- Evaluate and offer input and feedback on alternate sources of instructional design and facilitation and assist in ensuring alignment with organizational goals and direction.
- Evaluate and offer input and feedback on alternate sources of instructional design and facilitation and assist in ensuring alignment with department goals and direction.
- Maintain and update existing and new curriculum materials and content to reflect changes in product, policy, procedures, etc.
- Organize new and existing course content with optimum organizational methods to ensure accurate tracking of versions, course updates, content changes, subject matter experts, department liaisons.
- Ensure the Instructional Design and development projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintain accurate project management details, records, and tracking.
- Manage and maintain project folders, assets library and content files.
- Work with subject matter experts, internal department liaisons, operations, and training teams to outline training needs and identify appropriate learning solutions to align with business needs.
- Manage and maintain accurate content, data, and reporting in LMS (Learning Management System).
- Oversee the quality of all training content to ensure all materials align with the organization’s branding requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, education, or related field preferred in lieu of experience
- Certification in instructional design or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a comparable function such as training and development, education or instructional design.
- Proficiency with learning management systems (LMS)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with online content curation (Blog, Website, eLearning)
- Experience with content authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline 360, Articulate Rise 360 or Adobe Captivate.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the learner-centered approach to education, learning styles, interactivity, feedback, testing, and evaluation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the department:
Our employees bring our company in the fast lane – every day our HR team is in the race for the best talents worldwide. In the SIXT HR department, the work is not done with selecting and hiring the right people! We connect advisory, development, and well-being of our talents with the business requirements of New Work, transformational support, HR systems and people analytics. Embracing innovation, contributing to the creation of a workspace where everybody feels comfortable and where future-focused work is valued are some of our main objectives we're thriving for day by day.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!