The Operational Damage Trainer is overall responsible for the performance and quality of the claims logged by our various UK locations. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all UK locations, and colleagues, are meeting their individual KPIs. You will be expected to review, report and track daily, monthly and year statistics and find solutions to our current issues. You will be the first point of contact for all staff regarding damage concerns and questions, therefore strong communication and problem solving skills are required. This role is data driven, therefore a strong knowledge of excel and reporting skills are required.
Awaiting you at SIXT:
- An attractive, annual salary of £35,000 plus bonus
- Paid training sessions & further development opportunities
- Cashback healthcare scheme
- In service Life Assurance
- Employee terms for SIXT car hire
- Staff rental scheme for friends and family
- Employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc.
- A great team environment with regular team events and much more
- Develop Return Agents on how to provide excellent customer service even while damage is being documented
- Provide continuous follow up with Return Agents on how to properly document vehicle damage, notify the renter of damage documented and provide sufficient documentation to the Claims Department
- Provide training on how to handle customer disputes & complaints with professionalism and confidence
- Provide feedback to branch & regional managers on level of competency of Service
- Prepare, implement, execute training & ensure sustainable implementation of central guidelines for Turnaround Management
- Provide weekly & monthly reporting to senior management & company executives of current progress and future goals
- Analyze current KPI’s and interpret areas of deficiencies & achievements. • Develop proposal for improving & developing processes in the areas of deficiencies
- Monitor Turnaround KPIs, create efficient reporting and enforce agreed measures to optimize the performance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Confidence to communicate and influence with stakeholders at all levels
- Must be able to build & establish relationships with Branch Managers, branch staff, Service Providers and vendors
- Must have excellent teaching & motivational skills
- Must have the ability to hit the ground running, being a team player with good presentation skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Organized mindset with attention to details
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- IT literate
- Have held a valid UK driver’s licence for at least a year
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!