As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing your team members while ensuring that we are providing a first-class customer service experience. As an essential part of the team, you will assist with increasing profitability as you train and develop with your staff.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- • Leading the team to ensure that daily responsibilities and assigned tasks are complete and maintained at performance standard levels
- • Training and on-going development of new hires, assuring necessary tools and information is in place to incubate success
- • Exerting strong team building skills through goal-setting, motivation and follow up to reach those goals
- • Improving the team and facilitating the communication among the members
- • Exceeding and meeting departmental objectives, including conversion targets and lead generation
- • Creating a sense of ownership within the employees and resolving employee issues, if any
- • Communicating the company’s purpose, core values, vision to employees
- • Ensuring that the employees follow their schedules properly as designed
- • Striving for new ways continually, to increase the opportunities of sales
- • Facilitating cross functional communication within employees for improved working conditions
- • Active participation in the monthly and weekly meetings
- • Documenting general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets
- • Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- • Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in sales and customer service
- • Strong knowledge of customer care techniques and processes
- • Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- • Ability to coach, motivate and interact with others
- • Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multi-staff members within the department
- • Must have good supervisory and strong communication skills
- • Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- • Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- • Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- • Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- • Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- • Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- • Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- • Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose SIXT:
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation