We are looking for a customer driven individual with excellent communication skills to join our amazing team at one of our London branches. We have a variety of positions available across the whole of the London region. As a member of the Fleet Service team, you will be responsible for greeting our customers on arrival and return of their hire. Delivering exceptional customer service is an integral part of this role as you are the first and last point of contact with the customer. We welcome applications from all different fields, service personnel, ex-service, ex-army.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Damage reporting: inspecting the vehicles when they are collected/returned, reporting any damage defects and notifying the Branch Manager
- You are responsible for the preparation, cleaning, valeting and ensuring vehicles are to a high standard
- Completing all necessary handover paperwork with the customer
- Utilising computer based rental systems to update vehicle status
- Collecting and delivering vehicles between car parks and other locations in a timely manner
- Refuelling of the vehicles when required
- Actively providing a high level of customer service at all times
Awaiting you at SIXT
- An attractive, monthly salary of £1,993.33
- Paid training sessions & further development opportunities
- Employee terms for SIXT car hire
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Staff rental scheme for friends and family
- Employee discounts on fitness and wellbeing, travel and hotels, technology, clothing etc.
- Regular team events and much more
What SIXT expect from you?
You are able to work well under pressure both independently and within a team. You will also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Willingness to work on a shift rota / shift basis to cover branch opening hours . You hold a valid full clean driving license and prior experience within a driving role would be an advantage but not essential.