Sixt is looking for a Fleet Planner handle the day-to-day planning and running of the fleet to ensure efficient and safe operations. They will monitor various shift activities and perform other fleet-related duties.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitor and track all shift activities (vehicles cleaned, vehicles moved, next day vehicle needs, etc.)
- Plan and dispatch the fleet for hourly, daily, and weekly forecast demand
- Coordinate vehicle transfers between branches in the area
- Ensure the effective process of all types of car rental transactions
- Communicate with both internal and external contacts
- Handle the branch’s Inventory Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year experience performing administrative tasks in an office environment
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Must be able to travel for training and other business needs
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus
Why Choose SIXT:
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.