We offer an exciting opportunity to join us as an Inside Sales Support based in Langley, Berkshire. We are looking for service-oriented administrator with strong sales customer relationship management skills for the car rentals division in UK. We also welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career, and are keen to hear from those in hospitality, trained hotel specialists, salespeople, travel agents, receptionists or service personnel.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- You are first point of contact for our corporate and leisure travel agencies in UK & Ireland.
- You will support and assist in planning the strategic planning of sales activities and have regular input into review meetings to monitor revenue development & growth.
- You bring engagement, strong communication skills, well developed customer- and revenue-focus, as well as the drive to proactively participate in winning over new customers and build sustainable relationships.
- You will support the field sales team in implementing corporate clients and corporate travel agency partners.
- You are a multi-tasker by nature. A wide variety of tasks in parallel, requiring your full attention brings out the very best in you. Changes in your daily planning and reprioritising tasks don’t scare you at all.
- A Charismatic personality.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- You have outstanding organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal skills.
- Highly motivated, dynamic and hands-on personality, willing to go the extra mile.
- Senior attitude in dealing with customer and partner.
- You have worked in travel industry, preferably for a Corporate Travel Agency (TMC)
Why Choose SIXT:
An attractive, annual salary of up to £30,000 OTE
Paid training sessions & further development opportunities
22 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
In service Life Assurance
Employee terms for SIXT car hire
Staff rental scheme for friends and family
Employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc.
A great team environment with regular team events
and much more