SIXT USA’s Quality Management department is looking for a Jr. Project Manager to oversee the coordination, implementation, and control of Quality-related projects. In addition, the Jr. Project Manager will create and maintain reporting to support SIXT USA Branches in achieving their Quality-related goals. The position is based in our corporate Headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes: excellent oral and written communication skills, high degree of organizational and time management skills, exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the coordination and implementation of Quality-related projects
- Communicate regularly with Branches to ensure project completion
- Constantly monitor and report to project stakeholders on progress
- Maintain reporting of Quality-related key performance indicators (KPIs) like Customer Excitement Score (CES), Corporate Identity (CI) and Process Quality Index (PQI) and communicate results
- Support in the planning and scheduling of Corporate Identity (CI) audits
- Identify Low Performers and schedule follow-up meetings to review Action Plans
- Support Sr. Quality Manager with recurring administrative work
- Bachelor’s in Business, Project Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Work experience in the customer service industry, such as hotel, airline, retail, or car rental preferred
- First-hand experience in supporting projects and working in a team
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Some travel required
- Must have the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Why Choose SIXT:
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.