The HR Administration Specialist will manage and administer all day-to-day payroll and timekeeping processing for the company. This position will be responsible to pay employees timely and accurately by managing and executing the entire payroll cycle. This role will communicate and provide guidance on policy and process decisions that integrate with Human Resources, Benefits, Accounting, Finance, Tax, and Field Operations.
The role reports to the Hr Director and will be based in our headquarter in Segrate.
- Manages the day to day payroll operations and processing, maintaining payroll information by performing the collection, calculation, and entering of data
- Prepare and provide all relevant data to support the payroll service provider, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll on a monthly basis
- Process all monthly, quarterly, and annual bonuses and commissions
- Provides support for all transactions related to special payments and salary changes
- Create hiring contracts and other documents for employees
- Check accurately and provide the punctual payment of the travel expenses of employees
- Check and complete the employee work presence
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions
- Support our HR Business Partner in all administrative and organisational tasks
- Be the first contact person for our employees regarding administrative topics
- Manage efficient and productive communication with third parties
- Previous experience in HR Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- English fluent, both in verbal and written communication
- Deep knowledge of contracts and labor legislation
- The thrill of continuous learning
- Innovative thinking
- Embrace Efficiency
Why Choose Sixt?
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.