As a Sales Executive at our Canary Wharf branch your GUARANTEED EARNINGS will be £22,000 with the potential to earn so much more (OTE £55,000)!!!
In your role as a Rental Sale Agent at Sixt, you will be talking to customers face to face and motivated to work to sales targets where you can earn brilliant commission for upselling car rental products. Your salary will be a basic wage plus a guaranteed monthly bonus with a significant focus on commissionable sales.
We also welcome applications from those looking for a lateral move to a new career, and are keen to hear from those in sectors such as car sales, mobile phone contract sales, hospitality, salespeople and travel agents or service personnel or any other targeted sales roles that are suitable.
The Rental Sales Agent is responsible for optimising the rental experience by selling extras based on the customers needs and providing exceptional customer service. You are rewarded generously based on your customer service and achieving sales targets.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create the best rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer
- You advise our national and international commercial and private customers in the rental station
- Deliver excellent face to face customer service in all customer contact situations
- Advise as an expert on all vehicles in the Sixt fleet, all protection items and all extras
- You rent our high-class, modern vehicles
- You sell additional services that cover the whole topic of car rental
- Handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
- You coordinate our premium vehicle fleet
- Assist with driving and valeting cars when required
- You have experience in service sector, which is relevant for our business (e.g. retail, hotel industry, catering, hospitality or service division)
- You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact
- Ideally, you have already worked as a customer service representative, service agent or sales consultant and are an expert in customer support
- You have a confident demeanour and are not only sales-oriented, but perhaps even a charming sales talent
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Willing to work on a shift rota basis to cover branch opening hours
- You have good English skills which allows you to be a brilliant communicator
- You hold a valid driver's licence with 12 months experience that allows you to drive in the UK
Why Choose SIXT:
Awaiting you if you join us: ▶ an attractive, monthly basic salary of £1,733.33 + a performance-based bonus ▶ guaranteed bonus every month of £100 ▶ paid training sessions & further development opportunities ▶ employee terms for Sixt car hire ▶ staff rental scheme for friends and family ▶ employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ regular team events ▶ a team spirit & hands-on mentality ▶ and much more.