Sixt is looking for a Facility Supervisor to join our expanding team. You will be responsible for preserving our premium infrastructure and ensuring that our facility is safe and well functioning.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment
- Maintain stock levels and parts within budget
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations, and assist with energy management
- Oversee security of buildings and grounds
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent professional level experience
- 2-4 years of experience in facilities maintenance or equivalent related functions
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations preferred
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Must be a well organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to coach, motivate and interact with others
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multi-staff members within the department
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and overtime when necessary
Why Choose SIXT:
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.